|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, July 15, 2008|4:32 PM
Yes, I love my this school bag, alot alot alot(!!!!!!!!!!!!) Because, it's brown(one of my favourite colour besides grey), it's just right for my size, it's quite simple and can clip the elmo which terecia gave me. And overall, this bag just looks perfect to me. ![]() But now, the bag clip is broken(!!!) DDDD: (realize the difference between the left & right clip) ![]() I'm so sad can!! DD: Urgh, I want to find the clip for this bag, so I can re-use this bag! It's been long since I change bag already luhzz, I don't want to change! I love this bag alot alot. )): I tried to ask my friends to follow me go out to shop for a new school bag, but all 3 bomb me. And it's all different people somemore lehzxz. SAD! I Want My Bag To Be Recover Manzzzz[!!!!!!!!!] D: xoxo
|