|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Thursday, July 10, 2008|12:39 AM
Was webcamming with shawn, then suddenly alot of things went through my head. Though sometimes, when I think back about my last few years, I really hate love alot. I really detest having to love or to get hurt after everything is over. I really hate it so much of being hurt and then to love again, repeating the whole same cycle. And that, tears flow down your eyes, down your cheeks, shattering of your heart, but knowing you can't do anything about it. When your heart is so broken, by someone you love so much, or when you gave everything you could but in the end, by two words, he left. It really all does hurt and I hate it alot alot. But sometimes, when I think again, It's really good to be love and someone to hug onto when you're on the verge of giving up. To be there for you to lend you a shoulder to lean on, to know that you're being love by someone. Or to share all the joy within you and even your tears. And that when you cry, the guys wipe you tears, pat your head and say "i'm here for you" and then with a hug. And somehow, I just miss everything. Sometimes, it's just the memories within me. Is love everything? DaddyGod, Your Perfect Love Is What I Need Know, Feel Me With Your Unfailing Love. Labels: love xoxo
|