Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Sunday, July 6, 2008|10:20 PM

Service was really really great.
Almost throughout the whole service, i was tearing non-stop, i didn't know why i just couldn't stop. Even during sermon and offering. During sermon , pastor's preahcing was just soo good. I was still tearing and i felt so sad. Then i saw a verse in the bible and it felt like God is talking to me.

Luke24:38
Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
Because I don't wanna get hurt, I wanna stop myself from other's people love.
Luke 24:36
Peace to you.
When this "conversation" ended, a big impact came on me. And i tear again. "You aren't answering the hurt of your heart" And then, i thought, then how am i to solve this. Then it was the ending of the service already. Mike Connel prayed for us(people seating), Alot of people cried and stuff like that. At that moment, i cried like mad. It felt like every grieve in me just got release, it was un-stoppable. It's flowing out, crazily. It's like God is saying to me "Sarah, stop pushing and burying your burdens and sorrow into your heart. Nobody will be burden when you tell them your problems, they'll be more then happy to lend you their listneing ear." At the time, i just didn't know what to do and just cry everything out. I wanted to cry really everything out, but the service ended already. And we'll suppose to hug our sister's in christ.

I hug nana and joey, then joyce dearie. When I hugged her, i just felt so warm, and i started to cry again. I just couldn't stop my tears from coming out. It's really un-explainable, my heart was so broken, so broken at that time, remembering everything. But after awhile, i just stop myself. Then hug other sisters, :)

When everything is over, a few of us rush to have our water bap bible study. Then yada yada yada. Had fun luhzxz. :) But was still quite sad or blur at that timee, I still wanna cry everything out, really.














































Is every pain and hurt poured out? :O hmmmh. Ohwells, it was a good good service!

Labels:


xoxo