|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008|10:23 PM
A little laughter, shoulder to lean on, small chit chats and lovely hugs fills love. Just came back from bryan house with gen & christine (: watch with them Beach Ball Babe, though I said I don't wanna watch, but sometimes I just can't stop myself from watching it because it's super HAWT! ;x Haha, had much laughter and many crazy chit-chats. :D it's love being with them.♥ Today during class was hiliarious! I mass send sms to alot of people in my class! But because I was bored. ;x haha! Some of them didn't reply ( ]: ), some came over to me and just laugh and talk and said I was insane(HAHA!) and some reply me back(sms awhile)! :D It's really super funny! Haha. And I'm happy because I pass my history test! This is like so coolzxz!:) I'm super ealted! :)) haha. After school, went to holland with darren, lesean & kanghao to meet kaixiang & ziyang! haha, met and eat lunch, samuel, bryan & delton came! So did jinsheng came too:D Chat alot, somehow was laughing alot, or was it because lesean was there? :O haha! Afterwhich, went to playground to play catching with them :) Fun and sweaty! (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Around 5+, my parents came to pick me up and off to eat Big Big crab! haha, it's dellicious though very little ): ohwells, it's still niceeee! xoxo
|