|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Friday, July 4, 2008|11:57 PM
Jesus Anwers Prayer! ![]() ![]() I love this clique to the ulimate max! Looks ordinary but extremely extrordianry! :D Yes, we stay strong together, in actions and in words. Eveything is back to normal, all start afresh! We came together not by plan but by our same common things, it's not by accidental, but so fate. I love everyone to the deepest deppest of my heart. :) It's really just a exciting fun time to hang out together, Clique outing together? ): I love this cliqueeeee, and i proudly proclaim to the world! A wonderful and loving day. Last day of funfair preparation, fun loving just un-explainable! :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Happy Birthday Delia:DSunday fun time,alright? It's good having you around, not close but still, at least i know we still care for each other. Because by the simple "Are you okay?" pleases my heart. :) Thanks for notcing me when i'm down. :O haha, I loveeeee you! I hope to hang out with you sooonzxzx. Last long with arrron! Andand, Let your troubles out, cheer upzxzxzie!Ohs, loook. The whole clique except lydia took picture with our so called Hot Maths Teacher! ![]() Yes, we'll insane over this teacher! Haha, but heys! Where do you get hot teacher's? HAHA, rarely so must treasure xD Ohmens, Funfair's gonna be super duper uber great! I LOVE FUNFAIR, I LOVE THE CLIQUE, I LOVE MY CHURCHMATE, I LOVE MY SCHOOL(for once!) I LOVE MY LIFE, and, I LOVE ME! Yes, I'm absoutle high now! :D It's a "I love You" day! . . More pictures will be uploaded once emeline send me the pictures! xoxo
|