|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, July 8, 2008|10:02 PM
I'm Sorry To Karjun&Seowting For Pangseh-ing Your Today! Was suppose to go jp to meet them to study and get my CJ7, but my parents wanted to go bugis, so i just went with them. Sorry! It's been long since I went out with my parents to shop already, really very long. And i somehow miss those times? I'm pretty happy with what I bought today! :D One bag, One dress, Two pairs of shoes, Contact lense+solution and my ear piece. I think i spend alot today, really. Haha, sometimes it's just good going out with your parents. But it really took me a long time to get them to buy things for me, won't want to tell your how. Hahah :D Ohs, I remember something today, super dumbdumb, I felt like dying when I ask her the ques. Lols.
and it goes on. URGH, lols. But ohwells, I'm still gonna do that till I grow old, Cause I just Love her to the maxxx! :D It's a good day today! ![]() ![]() ![]() Beach Ball Babes Is On!♥ }And the season is so HOT now! :) Sarah is super insane now, ultra hot beach ball babes and hunks! xoxo
|