|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008|12:02 AM
I thank God for letting me pass my previous few test(!!!!):D My english spelling, got highest in class, but because me & ____ cheated. I was given a cathay movie ticket!:) But, I admited to my teacher that I didn't revise for it & cheated, but because of my honesty, he gave it to me as promise to the class for the top score-res. But I had to write "I will be honest in future" 50 lines as a punishment. Then I pass my english compre, :D Was happy, Plus, I pass my Lite test tooooz! :) Praise the lord, God make miracles & do answers your prayer! I got D&T test tomorrow after school, but I haven't study as today I forgotten to take the notes down ): Ohmy, I've got to chiong ah! And, next coming up test is in the 1st week of august, science test! :D I have confidence in my science but not my D&T, Ohmen, Jiayou Sarah!:D I'm gonna get back my Maths test paper soon, & i really give in my best, I pray I'll pass this test. :) Plus, :D Tomorrow I might be having dinner with my parents at hougang or somewhere there to eat Big Crabs! Conversation with my dad,
Trust me, I'm super touched when he said that. :) Yes, God really answers prayer, I really am motivated and super touched. :D I love this, I'm going closer to my dad, and it was a prayer I pray for before, and it's now "granted". :] Praise the lord, & let's rejoyce together. :D WEEEEHS. :D xoxo
|