Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Friday, July 25, 2008|10:24 AM

I had the worst nightmare in my life (!!!!!!!!!!)

I was out with my parents to eat. Then it was all just a normal day. We ate and were off to the car to go back home. Then my mum said "You know I read in the article about one robber, he grab you by the hand out a sudden, and a gun at your head. Forcing you to give everything you have" Then, I sudddenly felt a struggle in my hand, the robber really camee! But he held onto me and my sister's hand, pointing a gun. "Money or life" My parents then gave 1ocents?! [ I didn't know what kind of nightmare is this] then suddenly I don't know what he made us did. But I survive but my sister felt on her back from 2 levels down(!!!!!!!!!!) I was screaming & shouting for her name, i was crying like mad, but my parents said "it's alright" [HUHS!?] afterwhich, I don't know what happen. I was in a house, with other people + the robber. [what the? ] then I was with a friend. We were having a party inside, i guess. Then the robber ask for a camera that he can borrow. Then my friend lend him my camera!!! At that moment, I was like, WHAT! then he started taking pictures, and a strong & more muscle guy went out of the hosue for awhile! ( D:) It felt like i was gonna die any moment. Then the robber wanted to go develop the films for some unknown reason, he open the dooor. "where do you think you're going?" The muscle man stood outside with a bunch of policeman. I thought i was save! But, another bunch of people covered all in black came behing the policeman! It was all the robber's?!
Then, the "war" started. Everyone ran around! Every level was hearing of the gun "bam bam" and that every level were at war!I was stuck between one level at the staircasee, I didn't dare to move anywhere! I could see the lift, in it was a guy on another guys hand, dead I guess. But both their eyes are open wide. And slowly slowly there wasen't much sound left. I was so frightened!! Cause when I look down, I saw the two people in the lift, not moving, with wide eyes open, as if their staring at you. And i couldn't look up, because the robber was up there, just above the staircase!!! I didn't know what to do then, i felt so cold, it sounded so eerie at that time! Everything was so dark! And suddenly
.
.
.
I woke up!
Thet'a the worst nightmare of my lifeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still pretty shock & scared right now, haha! It felt like as if everything is real. Goosebumbs are slowly going down. It ain't suppose to be funny ):

Anyways, sentosa & pyjamas party! :D

xoxo