|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, July 12, 2008|11:59 AM
"Daddy God, A Camera Please! ): " Happy Birthday Rayner♥ Hey yoo you! Haha, Firstly say, Happy 14th birthday to you! It's really nice knowing you :) I've known you since like last year? Haha, really werid memories, funny one too! It's quite sad that we seldom talk much these year, but I'm really happy to celebrate your birthday with you. :D Hmmh, I wish to chat with you more these year, and I'll achieve it!(by faith ;x) Haha, Takecare and seee you sooon,dearest rayner!. . . Went for cellgroup today, alvin&emeline came!:) After cellgroup was sushi making, It's really fun and yummy to have sushi making! Delicious sushi with extra mayonise, Yum Yum!♥ After fellowshiping awhile, i left for rayner's birthday! Met yunxin at Jurong East Mrt, then travel to rayner's house! Saw weirong, joel, cliffton, sam and two other guys, which I don't know. :x Celebrated his birthday, camwhore alittle! :) Was quite fun luhs, after cutting cake came the best part, CAKE SMASHING. It was really wild and exciting! Everyone were running around, trying to hide away from getting smash. I stayed close by Sam(his using his laptop and he'll kill people that actually dirty his laptop) so I wouldn't get cake on me! HAHA. But in the end, rayner dirty my baobei faceee! It's really funn luhs. Stayed till 10/11+? Wanted to join them play pool or bowling but. :) Though we stayed for very short, but I think the celebration was really heart-warming. It really does bring back memories. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Alot of pictures in yunxin camera's ): }will edit this post once I grab hold of the other picture's!:) xoxo
|