|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, June 11, 2008|11:05 PM
Talk About Love :) ![]() ![]() My friend bought me two Singapore Flyer ticket which cost $29.50 for each ticket! ohmygosh, Thanks so so so so very super duper uber much! Reallly! He gave me a card too, on the front saying, "There's a saying that God never gives us more burdens that we can bear.. And if that's true, then God must think youre very, very strong because this surely hasen't been an easy time for you.. I wish there was a way I could shelter you from pain and unhappiness, Becuase if there was, I would. But all I can really do is to be here for you and keep you in my prayers. You are a child of God. He made you. He loves you and He will not forsake you... that I know for sure. So hang on, keep your faith, and know that you are loved... Because believe me, you most certainly are !" This is really super encouraging and made me happier, alot! It's really touching. :) Thank you soo muchh! A GAZILLION BILLION MILLION THOUSAND HUNDRED TONS OF LOVE AND SMILE!!♥♥ xoxo
|