|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008|1:08 PM
I'M SICK I'M SICK I'M SICK ): Seriously sucks manzxzx. ohmy mamamama. . . [ To you, not to you, to you, not to you. I don't quite care ] Stories of a guy is never good. Cause sometimes, it's just all plain hurtful lies,which you won't want to know. Two-timer. ________________________________ I thank God for my friends, for my very loving friends that's always there for me. I thank God for my family, as always I'm broke they'll give me money, not letting me starve. And really thank God for my Sister and Mum as they are always there when I'm sad, though I sometimes don't share with them why, they still cheer me up alot . I thanks God for journey safety. I thank God for the camp, that i met new and good friends. That are so caring and so willingly to help out lots. I thank God for all my rebulations and happiness, cause if there's no unhappiness, how would your life be colourful and how you grow strong? :) I thank God for this house I live in, that everyday I come home, i see a home. I thank God for everything and anything. Thank you God. :] xoxo
|