|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, June 9, 2008|1:29 AM
HAHAHA, I LOVE YOUR MEN! :D To those who ever even thought of getting me the NUM(New Urban Male) bag which cost $150 and more,hahah. Super cutee, At least your had the thoughts even though it wasen't, um, fulfill. :) Don't ask me how I know about this, secrets sealed. ♥♥ Hearing this, just brightens my day a million. Serious. :) Thanks alot. I'm touched, and you guys are super duper sweeet. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Pretty, beautiful, sexaye, cheery smile for your from me. :) Dear Lord, I thank you for giving me such good friends. I thank you for letting me being born in a bonded family. I thank God for everything. I know you're there for me through my darkest time in life, and i know you love me and never forsake me. I pray that the camp will change me Lord. Let me be able to forgive and forget. Let me be able to smile like never before. Let me be like lat time, being so carfree yet still serving you. Let me be able to move on and work towards to my vision Lord. Becaue, I might have just catch a glimse on what is my vision. (:D) and, i'm happy and excited about it. I love you, I'll change for the better, for you. In jesus name, Amen. :DDDDDDDDDDDD GOODNIGHT PEOPLE! Takecare, Updating on 11th juneeeeeeeeeeee. :DDDD xoxo
|