|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, June 24, 2008|11:51 PM
EARLY EARLY EARLY:) Came to school early, very prund of myself, hahha. :) Shall skip everything till after school. Met karjun at cck ti shop for some stuff then headed to Jurong point. Went there to eat, saw terecia. :D She join us towards pmall. I had to chiong homework, but i was rushing for time, so completed only like 1/3 of only for 1 assigment and i had many more. ): Afterwhich, I rush to seowshi house to have bible study. :D It's been long since i had bible study! Stayed in seowshi house for awhile.. Hmmh, i don't really have the mood to post now as I'm rushing homework now. I'm currently doing one of my english homework which i have to create a blog and write a personal recount on my sec2 camp. Check it out by clicking here Till then, tata! Wish me luck on doing my homework on timee! xoxo
|