|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, May 13, 2008|8:41 PM
To dearest you. Don't change _ _ please, please, don't change _ _. I'm in fault, I know, I'm sorry. Empty promises were given many times yet you still trust me, I'm sorry. You are important, important to me. I don't know how to express it to you, I don't. I'm scare, very scare. I'm sorry. Every word you said impact me. I just don't know how to express, I really don't. I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't. I'd disapoinnted you. I'm a heartbreaker, I only send that picture to you, I didn't put it on friendster or blog, neither did i send it to my friends, because you said it was cute, and I decided. That the picture was only meant for you. Gosh, I don't now where is this leading to. I'm just sorry for everything, Hurts and pain. A thousand sorry, everything have to be this way. I STILL LOVE YOU ALOT, CAN? I JUST WANT TO HAVE A BREAK. A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING. I really hope i wasen't in reality sometimes, everything seem to have be hidden. ________ It feels horrible when you reply my smses codly, my heart aches when you don't seem to care having fun out there. Boyboy, I'm loving you more as I part with you. But I must, It's feels really crazy having to be hidden to love each other. I feel insecure. I Love, but i don't know how to express, understand? It's not easy for me, I'm still young. Every pleasures turns into a nightmare for me, haunting me every night, laying on my bed thinking of it. IT KILLS. (edited at 12:20am) Love, me. Labels: I don't. xoxo
|