Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Wednesday, May 28, 2008|12:30 PM

Somehow, I seriously am happy and thank God for my sister's car accident. I'm not being cruel, but ever since she came back to singapore, we'll 10000x times much closer, being more open and we'll just picture perfect.

Everything seems perfect when I'm with her. I just felt super lovee. She's my treasure where my heart is. I really just can't express out how thankful I am. I just love her to the extreme maxx.
Last time, before her trip, whenever I took her clothes or made her angry, we'll quarrel like some monkeys in the jungle. We'll both go really crazy, and just give cold shoulder's till the next day.
Now, after her trip(after accident), Whenever I took her clothes, she'll just nag at me, and after few mins, we'll back to our normal selfs talking and taking pictures together!
And and, now adays I've been sleeping on her bed, as her room aircon is super cold, super shuang:) But guess where did she sleep? In the living room, on the sofa with her injure back! I'm so guilty can? I remember when the first few times i slept in her room, i slept on her floor, as it wasen't my room in the first place, but after afew days, she asked me to sleep on her bed, then i rejected but one day i felt so tired, and my back was really aching like some crazy madness, I just slept on her bed, till now! GOSHGOSHGOSH. She sacrifse for me?! But she dosen't like her bed more then the sofa, ): But i'm still feeling guilty!
This is just like super amazing, I really don't know how to explain, But i just really thankful for her in my life.

She's The Best Gift On Earth, Plus My Mother :)


Ohs ohs, and something i detest!
My mother is going crazy! She's always bringing my sister to shop now adays! And spending like hell lots of money? She bought a bag for 100+ and willingly to let my sister buy a $100+ jacket?!! GRRRRR. why didn't i go with them men! I'm so furious luhs. My sister gain alot alot menzxzxz!

xoxo