|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Friday, May 2, 2008|4:59 PM
My World Turn's Upside Down. Great, emeline and sarah's(my)handphone was confiscated by Mr lim today in english class. And the best thing is that, It was the last lesson, a few mintues away from escaping out of the school gate. -.- Grrrr, Nevermind. I'll find spare phone, I have no spare phone with me. One is with Joyce and the other is with qinwei, which was ALSO confiscated by Mr Lim. Now I have to wait till monday till I get back my sim card -.-, Super pisss offf. I'm left with no phone,no laptop(sent for repair) and i'm unable to sign into msn. How am I suppose to contact people? After school went to Queensway to shop for Camp things. Didn't had much mood, sooo moody day ): Lydia,yunxin,emeline and leon came. Yunxin,emeline and me bought a same bag, for camping kind. And I always love and wanting to get that kind of bag, :) After that, we walked around, with nothing in mind to buy, we all went home. Ohs ohs, about the camp. I'm gonna be away from Tues to Friday. So you won't be hearing from me. This coming week is wheel week, I hope it'll be a exciting one for me. Till then, I miss playing with my phoneeeeeeee. xoxo
|