|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Friday, May 9, 2008|1:18 PM
Just came back from camp, really exhausting. I love the camp Pluse the excellent instructor, and 2H known as the so-called paikia class won Best Class award! :D ![]() The first day of camp was not so exciting as nobody was actually intrested. Everybody didn't "oei"back at them when they said "2H oei". It was total silence, not a single sound came out of our mouth. Was super tootttt, super ridiculous. Haaaa. But our first acitvity was Kayaking! The thing that really make me go hee haa horray was the super Hot Charles[:x] I love his sexaye body shape, it's really ohmygosh kind. Some girls went pratically crazy over him, plus me :x And I saw Joahua, ohmytian, the world is so small, his helping out for kayaking. Anyways, I can't really remember the acitivites after that, :x Day One Was Fun. Well, I can't really remember every single acivity, all i know was that I really enjoy this camp Alot alot. My camp instructor really rock my socks up down left right horizonte vertical!! They really bond our class together, We were shouting our voices out during the last day and on campfire till some of us almost had no voice, I really miss our *xi shua shua* dance, It really hype me up to the max. And and, while qinwei is at my house, I dance and video(with webcam) the dance of me dancing alone :x. So funnny and werid. Haaaaaa:D With love, I Love My Camp Instructor like mad, and we bonded with the teachers, mdm toh and Mr lee. :D Mdm toh help me massage, haaaaa:) By the way, this is my instrutor singing. Not only is he good at bonding people, sharing us love(coke and tibits during snacks) and making us hyper, his also good at singing. I Love potato, all-so-bubbly, all-so-cute! And thanks qinwei for fetching me home after camp:D Came my house and try out my computer's webcam. I love my com menzxzxzxzxz, and qinwei, thanks so much!♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Tags replied here; Torance: Always sleep so late? Lols. Kellie: Hellos, yes everything is fine. :) Love you,jie. Sandrea: Lols, Thanks girl. :D See you in church, i pray. :) Qingyin: Yes, sure, when I have enough time. :) Myrna: Hellos! Shock to see your tag, yes. I hope to see you more often too, You're really cute. Dawn: Had super fun with your manzx, Really hope there's a class chalet towards end of the year and we'll have a fun time together, once again! Richelle: Oppos, typo error, haaa, nevermind. :] I miss potato toooozxzxz. xoxo
|