Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Saturday, May 3, 2008|4:13 PM

I still love my family best.



My sister is love by me like x10000000! Just now, she was sleeping and i woke her up, asking her to make me happy. Well, she did!:) She really did, it was very fun playing and talking to her. Saying how short she was, and she saying how bimbo I was. It's really very loving. Trying to take picture with her, teasing her how *ugly she was wearing her body braises. I don't mean to be mean :x . But it really cheered me up just by talking to her.

My mother is another loving one♥
Disappointing her so many times, she still stayed by my side, cheering me on. The funniest thing was,
Me : Mami, my friend told me why you dote me so much
Mum : (shows a "huh" face and smiles)
Me : Because that time I small then fever, Almost dying already, then did you promise yourself that You'll take care of me more then before?
Mum : *laughs, Who say want?
Me : (says the name) She say that the my whole p4 class know lehs, True a not? (with a wide smile on my face)
Mum : hahaha, how they know?
.
.
.
.

And the conversation goes on. It's super touching when i heard that! and my friends keep saying that they want to get sick tooo! Haha:D My mother willl be my most love one. And mami, I LOVE YOU! I'm not shy to say that, but proud to say that. You treat me so good, still you had to stand my rubbish. I'm sorry lots.

The rest of my family members, well, their love, but not as much as the one's I talk about in my post :x

xoxo