|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, May 17, 2008|1:29 AM
[Friday,16thmay] Today was fun good and happy till the end. Spend my afternoon with my beloved emeline:)In the afternoon, straight after school, Mr Mark Lee and Mdm Toh treat the whole class to bubble tea. My teacher's rock like hell right?:D Haaaa, went Lot1 with emeline! Was super fun:) She told me about him, Not that current him, but the last time him. Their relatioship sounds super cute and fun. Goshzx. ![]() After having a fun time with emeline, i rush home while she went home too. :) Went to church cafe, suprisingly saw other's there already! I can't imagine to have to seat that and see that. I want to run away and not seee it. But I can't. I couldn't make eye contact, no i couldn't. Why it is like that. I misss. Hiash, smsms oh-so-coldly, oh-so-hardly, chats oh-so-rarely(most probably don't even have?) I don't want to care anymore. I just don't like this feeling. Gosh, I'm talking rubbish now. hias,Nothing much to elabroate anymore, Just don't want to say anymore already. To EMELINE:D Guess what hot babe! I can't wait for 4th and 5th June. Out sexaye shopping and sentosa day! Everything plannnned, hope nothing crash with it! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!! Thanks for helping me through my darkest momment, and thanks for cheering me on. I LOVE YOU !!!!! :D You cheeer up okayyy! Don't need him to survive. You can do it! Pretty emeline, have faith! MUCH, MANY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Labels: A new target? Short post. xoxo
|