|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, May 3, 2008|12:06 AM And I'm waited till dawn break, backs all aching, tears all dried up. Sugar-rush all zero(0).Life ain't getting any easier. It's harder as the second goes by. I want to talk to you. Where are you? With miserable tears in my eyes, Slurpee,sweet sweets,cracker or junk food don't work on me now, not the slightest bit. So werid and restlesss. _______________________ ![]() Thanks Gen and Bryan for pei-ing me through the whole night, i meant till 6+. It meant alot. Knowing how much your care, touch me. Sorry for making your not sleep. Thanks for everything, thanks for seeing the stars with me, thanks for buying me junk food, thanks for providing your comfy shoulder, thanks babe and hunk. Although i'm sick now, with all the junk food[ :x ] , I'm really grateful for your. I Love Your Alot ): Labels: I'm sick, worst thing. xoxo
|