|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, April 30, 2008|9:15 PM An empty street, An empty house, A Mirror mirror on the wall, You dont have to tell me, whose the biggest fool on the earth. I feel lousy, very restless, extremely paranoid. The worst feeling to ever feel. Things are getting out of my extreme hands. I can't do a thing. I'm sorry her. I can't do a thing. I don't want to be force, I don't want someone to take control of MY life. I want to take control of everything I do, and not do things I don't want to do. Stubborn-ness isn't what it means, neither does stingy-ness. But, It's My Life, Why does she have to bother? This is crapzxzxz. This is going to last, if someone don't make a stand. And I can't do that, I just can't bring myself to do it. Why am I so coward? Why don't I think about her that is getting hurt and being so small when she isn't. I hate this, I love her. I love her, but I can't do much. This is so total crapness. I want to stand firm and strong, I want to be someone that smiles, though she's hurt beneath. Know me well, Know me good. I Won't Treat You Like A Queen or Pamper You. Something I won't do, Something I won't let people choose for me. My friend means everything to me. They'll there for me cheering me on, not bringing me down. They'll there to play and chat with and lots more, but not your robot. I choose for myself. I don't feel love by them, i don't. No I don't. Not a single bit, not even the slightest bit. I feel far apart. Yes I do. Just doesn't seem to care about me. We girls, are so far apart. Everything seems soo crappy, Those girls don't know what's happening. Another girls, just can't seem to handle and know why this is happening. Why is these kinda things happening. I ask myself why, I question myself, I can't answer it. I don't know why! I hate this kinda things, especially when it come to friends. It sucks, it totally sucks way lots. LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR, BIG FAT LIAR D: LIAR LIAR LIAR! HUGE GOONDO BELIEVER ): Why am I feeling all these ridiculous things? I'm loosing faith, I must pray. YES I NEED TO. I need to fast and pray, for a breakthrough in my life. I must TALK to God, for the directions and visions in/for my life. I must love everything he did in my life, and stop agreeing with the devil. PRAY PRAY PRAY, for a mighty revival. FAST FAST FAST, for a breakthrough in my life. xoxo
|